Nothing Greater Than Safety.
We are committed to achieving an incident-free environment. Therefore, we relentlessly prioritize the safety of team members, subcontractors, and clients. Every person on our job sites is held to a standard of action: consistent behavior, active participation in safety measures, and vigilance to potentially hazardous conditions.
Our expectations and safety policies are universally defined across the company and explicitly applied at the site-specific and task-specific level.
Through recurring on-site audits, we receive data-driven feedback on safety program implementation and opportunities for improvement. We go to such great lengths because there truly is nothing greater than the safety of our team, our partners, and our clients.
Safety is incorporated in all decisions and activities: it is our number one Core Value. A few examples of our Safety & Health Program in action include the following:
- Fleet Driver Safety Program
- Safety Orientation Per Job Site
- Hazard Communication Program
- Random Drug Testing
- Annual Safety Meetings
- Weekly Safety Reports
- Continuing Safety Education and Certifications
- Accident/Incident Reporting
- Safety Inspections/Audits
- Stop Work Policy
We have received consistently low Experience Modification Ratings (EMRs) and have been recognized for our commitment to safety:
- National Associated Builders and Contractors Excellence in Safety Award
- National Associated Builders and Contractors STEP Safety Award – Silver Level
- Governor’s Safety Award from Delaware Contractors Association
- New Jersey Governor’s Occupational Safety and Health Recognition Award
- Raffles Insurance Safety Pacesetter Award
- NAWIC Chapter 96 Contractor Safety Excellence Award
- Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) from Associated Builders and Contractors